What's new

Squibbs Beard Tamer?

I have an opportunity to purchase this brush. I'm considering getting it and doing a reknot. I see that @Rayotech has one and it looks great. The brush is very appealing.

I've looked around and can't find much about the company that made it.

Does anyone have any info regarding this brush or the manufacturer?

Dirty

IMG_8846 2.JPG

I don;t know about the brand. But I sure like the shape & the ivory band around the base. Please keep us posted if you get it.

I did buy it and yes it looks pretty classy. I plan to get a badger knot and install that. I'll circle back with pics when I get it done.
IMG_8897.jpeg
IMG_8898.jpeg

So I removed the old knot and found a 23mm opening so I'm planning on a 22mm replacement.
I believe this is made of some sort of composite (plastic). The black seems to be consistent inside and out. I don't see any scratches that get into some other material like wood.

I'm struggling with finding a suitable knot. I'd like to get a reasonably priced badger (+/- $20) that is a suitable height. I land towards a bulb shape. This handle is taller and narrower than the other reknots I've done. I'm not familiar with different "heights" of knots and I'm not sure which height would give it good proportions. The handle is a little over 60mm tall and a little over 30mm wide.

Any suggestions on a good size badger knot in my price range?

Please tell me if I'm overthinking this.
IMG_8900.JPG

Top Bottom