What's new

Speakeasy Acquisitions January

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nice knife. I was never a big fan of the Global handles, but you can get them wicked sharp.

Nice knife. I was never a big fan of the Global handles, but you can get them wicked sharp.

this is the first non-Wusthof knife that I have... and honestly i went to the shop and tried all of them out trying to find the most comfortable and best balance for the way i use it and found that i loved the global. i really like the shun knives as well.

Some new goodies today:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean apart from all the smellies you guys forced me to buy? :tongue:
Case in point, Penhaligon's Scent Library arrived today.

I just ordered a treadmill to get my fat disgusting self in shape for the summer.
And today I got an email from one of the wineries I'm on the mailing list for
that their Spring release form is in the mail. There goes more money.

Well Feb. should be easier on the wallet at least.

Nice pipe Scotto. I was looking at one of those the other day, and at 25% off I was mighty tempted, but those darned B&B brushes are cramping my budget.
DJ.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Just love the Margate, and it's one of the Esotericas that isn't available only in bulk. :thumbup1:
Let us know how that Westminster is- haven't tried it yet.

Nice pipe Scotto. I was looking at one of those the other day, and at 25% off I was mighty tempted, but those darned B&B brushes are cramping my budget.
DJ.

Sacrilege! withholding something from yourself? For shame!

The picture doesn't do it justice - it is a nice looking pipe. I love the plateau.

edit: Margate is a favorite. Gotta keep the stock well supplied.

Sacrilege! withholding something from yourself? For shame!

The picture doesn't do it justice - it is a nice looking pipe. I love the plateau.

edit: Margate is a favorite. Gotta keep the stock well supplied.

Yeah, but I won't be holding back on those brushes!:biggrin:
DJ.

I had my father's old Accutron Astronaut wristwatch repaired. These are electric watches of the tuning fork variety (they hum rather than tick).

I had my father's old Accutron Astronaut wristwatch repaired. These are electric watches of the tuning fork variety (they hum rather than tick).

Zach, that is so cool! :thumbup1:

Edit, I don't think a man can do any better than his fathers old watch. It just really moves me Zach.

Haven't tried it (yet). :biggrin: I tend towards Irish (Jameson's), but I look forward to your review!

Um...OK, here goes..... it is strong as hell, really strong..... has a major toasted oak flavor to it and is kicking me butt..... but good. It definately ain't the regular old Jack.... :scared:

Sorry, that's the best I can do..... :biggrin:

Um...OK, here goes..... it is strong as hell, really strong..... has a major toasted oak flavor to it and is kicking me butt..... but good. It definately ain't the regular old Jack.... :scared:

How are you drinking it? Straight up? On ice?

Randy

:biggrin: That'll do! Sounds like good stuff. Enjoy!

Top Bottom