Merkur Progress with Exchange Select CrPt
Ed. Jagger for Crabtree and Evelyn Pure Badger
Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Aromatic Shave Cream
QED DaVinci Water (Not shown in photo)
Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood Aromatic Aftershave Balm
Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood Eau de Toilette

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Shower: Asquith and Somerset Coconut Creme soap, Baxters shampoo and conditioner, Nancy Boy mild facial wash

Shave:
Merkur Futur with Feather blade
Edwin Jagger for C&E Super Badger
D.R. Harris Arlington shave soap
QED DVH20
D.R. Harris AfterShaving Milk

Provence Sante' Green Tea EdT

IMG_1662_2_1.JPG

Just to prove a point, I used my floppiest brush to whip up the soap today. As you can see (after four passes), there was no problem whatsoever. In fact, I was extremely pleased with this brush/soap combo.

I gotta tell you, I have to fight to not use this Harris soap every day - it is that good.

Lastly (to Rik), this PS green tea cologne is a good match with Arlington soap if you don't like the Arlington cologne; they both have that nice "powdery" citrus thing going on.

C&E Sandalwood Cream....sample.
Merkur HD
AOS Brush....my New Years Resolution is to replace this....or add to it.
POst SHave wash with Men-U
Tend Skin

Scotto said:
I gotta tell you, I have to fight to not use this Harris soap every day - it is that good

Man, I agree! I could probabaly give up all my soaps and just keep Harris and T&H and be happy!

But I won't!!!:biggrin:

Jerry

Today I went crazy and tried a 7 pass routine!

Smartshave Exfoliating pads
Provence Sante' Shave Soap (in redware! :cool: )
Vulfix 41
for 5 passes; then
I used Hydrolast Cutting Balm (Lime and Green Tea) mixed with their Shave Paste for 2 passes.

For razors, I used a combo of Slant Bar with Feather Platinum blades and a Mach 3 (for one very irritated spot on my neck (heavy starched collar:prrr: )).

I finished with QED DaVinci water and Hydrolast Peppermint A/S balm.

After all of that "sunk in," I rubbed some Ultra Shave on my face and - WOW :001_tt1: It's like BUTTA!!

Finished up with Tabac EDC.

<sigh> I love time off for the holidays!!!

Merkur HD razor
Vulfix brush
Trumpers Violet shave cream
Proraso Crema Liquida
Trumpers Spanish Leather EDT

smoothfacejeff said:
Just curious, has anyone here ever tried Trumpers almond? I received it as a gift, but I haven't even smelled it yet.

Jeff
I don't care for it - very subtle compared to Taylor and T&H. Plus Trumpers doesn't shave that great for me.

smoothfacejeff said:
Just curious, has anyone here ever tried Trumpers almond? I received it as a gift, but I haven't even smelled it yet.

Jeff
Greetings Jeff,
I have both Trumpers creams and soaps including their almond. I receive equally great shaves with both. I personally like their almond scent.

Showered With St. Charles Shave New Spice Bath Gel

3/8 Filarmonica "Doble Temple"
St. Charles Shave Brush
St. Charles Shave New Spice Shaving Soap
St. Charles Shave New Spice Aftershave Balm
St. Charles Shave New Spice EdT

full

Shavemac #181, Will G's Patchouli Shaving Soap and A/S Balm, Shafer Koln razor, Cigar Cologne

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Merkur vision w/Merkur blade
SR-2136 silvertip
Trumper's sandalwood shaving cream
QEDman DaVinci water
Trumper's coral skin food
Trumper's sandlalwood EDT

Jerry

No shave today for me. Our cleaning girl showed up early this morning and when she does....I get the heck out of the house.

HlSheppard said:
Today I went crazy and tried a 7 pass routine!

Smartshave Exfoliating pads
Provence Sante' Shave Soap (in redware! :cool: )
Vulfix 41
for 5 passes; then
I used Hydrolast Cutting Balm (Lime and Green Tea) mixed with their Shave Paste for 2 passes.

For razors, I used a combo of Slant Bar with Feather Platinum blades and a Mach 3 (for one very irritated spot on my neck (heavy starched collar:prrr: )).

I finished with QED DaVinci water and Hydrolast Peppermint A/S balm.

After all of that "sunk in," I rubbed some Ultra Shave on my face and - WOW :001_tt1: It's like BUTTA!!

Finished up with Tabac EDC.

<sigh> I love time off for the holidays!!!
A shave worthy of a record book! I must admit, I am impressed!!!:w00t:

A shave worthy of a record book! I must admit, I am impressed!!!

I'm really not kidding here...

I had a soft, smooth face at 11:00pm last night. Granted it took twice the time, so - it's only fair to get twice the "life" out of that shave... :biggrin:

Randy - I used to LOVE that Cigar cologne. They haven't made it for years - mind if I ask where you scored that bottle??

Top Bottom