What's new

Someone really must have wanted this...

This auction on eBay really surprised me, I thought it would go somewhat high, but wow. And I've got an uncased Big Fellow and an empty Richwood case! But no way I was going this high on this one (if the Big Fellow case had been much cleaner, maybe.... the New Standard was a really nice example. Anyone here pick it up?

I saw this set when it was first listed. I could use a Big Fellow case but I don't need another New Improved. I figured the bid would be higher then what I was willing to pay so it never made it to my watch list. I've paid less then this for a really nice Bostonian and beautiful case.

Len

I've seen some crazy stuff, people bidding on very nice selected items and the price going way hi when on the next page there is one in almost the same condition just needing cleaning. If you really watch for mis-listed ones with bad pics you can get a good razor for a good price. Monday I was looking for blades and one listing had a dirty old razor with a nice Gillette 1963 razor case for about 20 bucks I pasted it up and went on but that night I checked the newly listed buy it now's and it was re-listed for 9.60 shipped so I grabbed it. The next morning I checked the razor to see what it was and after saving the pic it down and blowing it up it's a Big Fellow. The listing had it called a boulevard razor w/ blades, now I hope the razor is in good condition.
It's like a grab bag at the 5 & Dime.
Prices are nuts 100 dollar fat boys gee weez

Top Bottom