What's new

Some Pet Photos

proxy.php

Here is my brother's dog named Patches. He is my cigar buddy and sometimes he lays at my feet while shaving.
Part of the fat dog in the picture is Jinx.

proxy.php

Was a guy's pet. A wild raccoon but he finally ran away.

This was another cat we used to have. she has leucemia and it is contagious to other cats, hence we couldn't keep her. A friend has her.

This second picture is stray cats that hang out at our house. I feed them of course, so they won't go away. :aureola:

I love pet pic threads :)

Here are two of my furry children...

The big one is Doc, a five year old flat coat retriever. For those unfamiliar with this breed, one of these came out yellow and that was developed into the golden retriever. He is the most wonderful dog I have ever known!

The little one is Sierra. We got her at a charity auction, but she came from the humane association. We were told she was a pug mix, but I'm not sure anymore. Whatever she is, she's too damn cute! Hard to be mad at her with that face :p She got spayed last Friday, so now she is terrorizing her brothers and the house with a lamp shade on her head LOL

I don't have any pictures at work, so I pulled this off Facebook. I don't have any of our third dog. He's a 10yo aussie/collie mix named Kacey. (named after my initials KC)

Here is my boy Ollie, he is an English Springer Spaniel, he is a special dog i,ll give you an example
We are foster carers, in the past we have had children arrive at our house confused and upset not wanting to see or talk to anyone,we can hear them in their room sobbing and its very difficult when you know you have to leave them for a while before trying to comfort them but Ollie will hear them and creep up to their room,soon the sobs die down and are replaced by giggles and then 2 sets of footsteps coming down the stairs the ice then broken, one particular girl who has grown up now and has her own family still has a photo of him on her side to remind her of the "best friend i ever had"
we all love him and he knows it!!

proxy.php

Buster sunning himself, a favorite hobby of all Boston Terriers.

proxy.php

"Why are you always asking me to sit down?"

proxy.php

"This is a nice spot to rest."

proxy.php

Buster starring in the the Christmas film "Jehovah and the Giant Dog".

proxy.php

"Comfy couch. My couch!"

proxy.php

"It's too hot out here."

proxy.php

A big basket of Boston Terrier.

Great looking pets, folks!

Here's one of Lola, the Giant Poodle Dog (she's 65 lbs. at 2 years -- pretty big for a female):

proxy.php

This is also my first photo with my new camera. :smile:

Last edited:
This second picture is stray cats that hang out at our house. I feed them of course, so they won't go away. :aureola:
You should try and catch the mama long enough to have her spayed... Contact your local rescue/shelter org for details, they should have resources for a humane trap, and vets that will do the deed free or extremely cheap. (Should have the kittens fixed too, actually...)

Tyson used to belong to some people who lived around the corner from my house. He would jump the (6 ft ) fence every morning and run over to my house. I,d wake every morning to find Tyson waiting for me on the front porch. After a month or so of his owners coming over to my house to pick him up they finally gave up. Whether I wanted a dog or not didnt matter. He just decided that he was gonna live at my house. I,d been picked as his new daddy.

Top Bottom