What's new

Society of Artisanal Shave Soap -- S.A.S.S.

Any interest in forming a group for those of us who love us some homemade soaps?

I won't lie and say I didn't start with the acronym on this one. I hope I haven't offended anyone!

I'll join for both reasons.:lol: I am starting my soap trek, and planning a trip to buy a bunch of local/artisan soaps. Love the Northeast!

Great idea...although the Mods may take offense to the acronym when folks start putting it in their signatures ;). May I suggest something more modest such as the Group of Artisan Shave Soap Youngsters...

Good call gentleman, we will take issue with the acronym.
I suggest you guys think of a different name.
Otherwise, I don't see an issue with the group at all.

There are a lot of people who use artisan soaps and you'll have no trouble finding members.

Only if you can have the adjunct Fragrance Appreciators & Testers - Artisanal Soap Society, just to keep the acronym going. :p

Any other thoughts??? I am getting depressed about the level of interest so far...

Where are all the Mike's, Mystic Water, Queen Charlotte, and Stirling fans???

Don't get depressed! Folks are interested, it just takes time for something like this to stick on the boards....and you gotta remember, artisan soaps aren't as hotly debated/talked about as something like MWF or Arko.

Looks like the acronym will be S.A.S.S.
My first wet shaving soaps were from Suds and Sparkles and my latest has been Stirling Soaps. Does that get me into the Society of Artisanal Shave Soaps? :straight:

I love the artisan soaps out there (currently have Mike's, Sterling and MW)...Some really great quality stuff and love to support the little guys! I think B&M may be next on the list!

Looks like the acronym will be S.A.S.S.
My first wet shaving soaps were from Suds and Sparkles and my latest has been Stirling Soaps. Does that get me into the Society of Artisanal Shave Soaps? :straight:

I think that either gets you into the Association of Alliterators or the Sibiliant Society.

Don't get depressed! Folks are interested, it just takes time for something like this to stick on the boards....and you gotta remember, artisan soaps aren't as hotly debated/talked about as something like MWF or Arko.

Unless someone says they like Mystic Waters. Apparently it sends a bat signal out to gather all those who've ever had a problem lathering it. Likewise if someone mention Mike's, all those who felt wronged at having to wait a week or two get a psychic vibe and have to join in.

Top Bottom