What's new

So, what's new?

Been a long time since I was in this wet shaving game, having had a beard from '08 until just a few months ago.

Been working on a puck of Tabac I bought in like 2006 just to shave my neck and clean up around my cheeks while bearded. Now that's running dry, and I need to buy some more product.

What's new and exciting out there? I just placed an order for a tube of Proraso, old stand by. And got a 3 pack on order from Amazon of some Arko cream as I hear those are pretty good.

I went to buy some Musgo Real and holy crap, when did the price jack up? Last time I bought Musgo it cost half as much as it does now, price was comparable to Proraso.

Anyway, what's going on in the shaving community these days? Probably been almost a decade since I've been on any forums.

There's lots of options out there. I set the upper limit at $20 for creams and soaps. Things like TOBS, Haslinger (one of my favorite soaps) and Captain's Choice fit nicely in this price range and last a good while.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Doesn't seem like too much is new these days. Aside from a much much bigger community. Also Musgo Real is way overpriced now. And it also looks like that Schick Injector craze has died out.

Top Bottom