What's new

So, how many of you keep a beard? clean shaven? mustache? facial hair combo?

Your Facial Hair Style

• Clean Shaven

• Full beard

• Short trimmed beard

• Chin strap

• Goatee

• Full goatee

• Mustache

• Combo (mustache/beard, etc)

• Just Sideburns

• other (specify, if you want)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was wondering, since it sounds like many of you guys shave off all the facial hair.

I keep a neatly trimmed beard (about a #2 on the clipper scale). Sometimes a full goatee. But never clean shaven.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm an every other day shaver for now. full shave. sometimes I let it go 3 days.

last year I had a beard, earlier this year I had another beard. I go through stages. a few years ago I had handle bars, then I did a goat.

After about 9.5 years of having a big burly beard of varying lengths, I discovered this place and started keeping my beard trimmed and neat. I keep it trimmed with scissors because I don't care for the way clippers make my weird wavy whiskers look.

I've had a mustache since I was about 14 back in 1971. For a few years in my teens I had a goatee and I also had a beard in my 30's. I shaved my head in 2007 and also started wet shaving my face and shaved my stache off. That lasted only a few weeks and I grew the mustache back but this time Fu Manchu style and it's been that way since. I keep it thin. Actually the mustache is what takes time during my shave since I have to detail around it with my DE. Even when I travel and use a cart I take my DE to touch up around the mustache.

I had a full beard for 12 years. Rip Van Winkle one down to my waist.

Shaved it off a few years ago and have been clean shaven every day since.

Top Bottom