What's new

Simpson Special Edition Vs. Simpson Limited Edition

Took advantage of Black Friday at Simpsons and have two Chubby2 Manchurians on the way, One is a Limited and the other is Special,
What is the difference between limited to special or is it just a marketing stunt?

IMG_1905.jpeg

Both limited or special editions by definition Sir, ie, produced in small number, not standard production runs or in classic Ivory.

Terminology semantics in all honesty though a true 'Limited Edition' would involve the individual numbering of a brush.

Hope this helps.

Mark and the Simpson team.
Thank you Mark,
Looking forward to receive these amazing brushes,
It is so cool to receive an answer from a Simpson official rep!

If anyone ever wanted a Simpsons Eagle G3 in Manchurian, here you go…. Looks to be the same knot specs as the LE/SE Duke 3 for a £100 More!

I’d really love to have an Eagle in something other than Pure but I can’t wrap my head around $400 USD for the Manchurian…

Me personally, just want a run in “Best and Butterscotch”… perhaps we could get a B&B Special Edition for that?

Last edited:
Also to add to the thread here, I’ve snagged a bunch of SE/LE Simpsons from their sale page. Some more generous of a discount than others, but pretty happy with them. Got two T3s (one I’m keeping boxed for the future) which is maybe my favorite Simpson brush.

IMG_0236.jpeg

Top Bottom