What's new

Seriously, what's the big deal with Nomad?

I absolutely love the smell of the Nomad shaving soap, as does my wife. I also have the ASB and it smells good, but a little different than the soap (I wish it smelled exactly like the soap). I have not smelled the edt so I cannot comment on that.

Now as far as praise for Nomad, I haven't seen it mentioned in forever so I don't know where that comes from, and their shaving soap performance is just in the middle.

J.

This was one of my first soaps tried when started wet shaving. I like the smell but I could never get a proper lather out of it. It would dry out fast and dry my face. I love the smell so though so I keep a bottle of the ASB.

I use the shaving cream, ASB, shaving soap, and bath soap. I like it. (But my lovely bride prefers the Sienna.)

My wife and I smelled some and both thought it smelled like rank BO mixed with something unpleasant... decided on the Sienna. Heh

I absolutely love the smell of the Nomad shaving soap, as does my wife. I also have the ASB and it smells good, but a little different than the soap (I wish it smelled exactly like the soap). I have not smelled the edt so I cannot comment on that.

Now as far as praise for Nomad, I haven't seen it mentioned in forever so I don't know where that comes from, and their shaving soap performance is just in the middle.

J.

+1

I think everyone smells differently and prefers different scents, so I'm not surprised there's some dislike for Nomad. I, personally, really like the scent a lot.

True, it's way too intense out of the box. Once it settles down, though, I find it to be quite balanced and intriguing.

Top Bottom