What's new

Second Annual B&B Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
[MENTION=19833]Bronco77[/MENTION]- oh my. Those pants could definitely sway the voting. I like the Home Alone reference on the middle sweater.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Okay, since Christmas is on a Friday, and people may still be celebrating through the weekend, I will close this shortly after the end of Sunday Night Football.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Picture turned around for Batman.

$ug sw.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am closing this at 1700 CST (about 2 hours from now). This will give me time to start constructing the voting thread and getting it moved over here.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The voting thread is completed, and will appear in the Hab soon. A big thank you to the stewards who made the prize packs possible. This is the most generous group of guys that I have ever known.

The voting thread is completed, and will appear in the Hab soon. A big thank you to the stewards who made the prize packs possible. This is the most generous group of guys that I have ever known.

Can you reply here with a link to that thread once you post so we don't have to search for it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Can you reply here with a link to that thread once you post so we don't have to search for it.
It was put in General Shaving Discussion for exposure. I started a thread linking to it here, and it is in my signature line

Top Bottom