What's new

Seattle

Hey Guys,
May be there as well. Depends on date and time. Quick side question. Do you guys know antique shop in Seattle /Redmond/Bellevue area for wet shaving stuff to look for?

November 19th is the next seattle pen club meeting 11am to 1pm at third place commons near lake forest park, anyone interested in meeting sometime after 1pm?

Damn you B&B!!! I went to what I believe was our only Seattle meetup, and remember thinking "Pens???" as the Pen Club had just met. I thought "Well those guys are really goofy!!" Who would be "that" into pens for chrissakes!!!:) Well played gentlemen, well played!!:) I would definitely be up for both meetings, have never attended a pen meeting before, but now that you all have given me yet another thing to have ADD about I might as well get educated!!

FYI, I was just in Ballard Market today, and looked at the shaving section. Quite a surprise. They had Cella! And a couple of Omega brushes (badger, I think). Kiss My Face, a Portland-area soap that I bought to try, and a few other things. Didn't see any DE blades, but the Cella really surprised me. Nice to know...

Steve

I'm from Tacoma and would be interested in a meet up, if you guys do another.

Next time I'm up in Seattle I'll have to check out that Ballard Market.

Any other good shaving supply places in the Puget sound area?

Last time we did it at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park. Any objections to doing it again at the same location?

Top Bottom