What's new

Score!

This is similar to what I started out with 40 plus years ago. I used to use the Black Label ones, never the white label ones (stainless vs chromium). They had a different hanger, blue white IIRC.

Fun to try these old blades again

Made in England of course, go you Spurs! $20 for 30 blades, thats Kai territory but hey, ya cant take it with you.

$$T2eC16N,!wsE9suw)kM+BP-RLHKgt!~~60_57.jpg

Not too bad of a price for NOS blades. They should last twice as long as modern blades which helps off set the higher price.

Ill probably trade two of the chromiums off to someone for feathers or Kais, but got to see how they work first.

I can remember hacking myself up with the swords in my first few shaves

Ill probably trade two of the chromiums off to someone for feathers or Kais, but got to see how they work first.

I can remember hacking myself up with the swords in my first few shaves

I'm curious to hear how they perform for you. Please post about it after several shaves with them. Let us know what current blades you find them most similar to.

Mike

I've used the Swordmaster Chromium, and it's very nice (as with pretty much all British Wilks). I found it better than a standard vintage Sword, and not quite as good as the old Super Sword-Edge. But they're lovely to shave with, don't get me wrong, and a nice score for ya!

Top Bottom