What's new

Red Dirt Shaving Society

1. First Name? Robert Gillentine
2. What Red Dirt City and State do you live in? Bardwell, Tx

3. What State Team do you root for? Texas A&M, Dallas Cowboys
4. What do you do? Food Service Administration for a Large Healthcare Organization
5. What are your favorite soaps/creams/brushes/razors/
Soap: Proraso Green, there is nothing else!!
Brushes: Perfecto 100%, Cheap Badger, Avon Vintage Badger, Ever Ready Vintage Boar
Favorite Razors:
DE: 75 SS but I received a Post War Tech in the mail today!! Gonna have to get that joker all lathered up tonight!!
6. What are your worst acquisition disorders if any? All, once you pop you cant stop
Tell us a little about yourself: 40 yrs old; Married 17 years, 2 kids. Live on a nice piece of property south of the Dallas area. I hunt, fish, hunt, fish and work. Ive been a professional Chef since 1999 and volunteer for my local VFD since 2006'ish. Work as an EMT on the side to keep life interesting!!

Thanks for the local hangout!!

Welcome to the club brother !!!
Glad you finally made it here.

1. First Name? Tony
2. What Red Dirt City and State do you live in? DFW, Texas
3. What State Team do you root for? Rangers and Cowboys
4. What do you do? Student and I do odds jobs
Soap: My top two would be BWW Ghost Ship and Reef Point Dragon's Blood. I just started this month, There will be more on that list...
Brushes: I only have my Semogue SOC Boar
Razors: I only have my Muhle R89
6. What are your worst acquisition disorders if any? I'm a impulse buyer at times, So, am just goin to leave it at that...

Tell us a little about yourself: Am 29, I'm a student. Studying for my BA in Criminal Justice. The fall semester is my last semester in college, until I can afford my MA/PhD and/or finish BA for Psyc, and start BA for Chem. I just started DE this month. I got my tax return and said lets do this.
I don't know what else to say but Thanks for havin me in the RDSS. If yall have any other questions I'll be around.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
1. First Name? Tony
2. What Red Dirt City and State do you live in? DFW, Texas
3. What State Team do you root for? Rangers and Cowboys
4. What do you do? Student and I do odds jobs
Soap: My top two would be BWW Ghost Ship and Reef Point Dragon's Blood. I just started this month, There will be more on that list...
Brushes: I only have my Semogue SOC Boar
Razors: I only have my Muhle R89
6. What are your worst acquisition disorders if any? I'm a impulse buyer at times, So, am just goin to leave it at that...

Tell us a little about yourself: Am 29, I'm a student. Studying for my BA in Criminal Justice. The fall semester is my last semester in college, until I can afford my MA/PhD and/or finish BA for Psyc, and start BA for Chem. I just started DE this month. I got my tax return and said lets do this.
I don't know what else to say but Thanks for havin me in the RDSS. If yall have any other questions I'll be around.

Welcome Tony! Curious about your future goals with your degree. What department are you headed to?

If I was like 6 years younger I would do the whole police/firefighter thing. But am looking into fire investigations.

In the fireworks department, The last 2 years was a bit of a downer. But being with friends and family. Always a great gatherings.

They cancelled my favorite show this year (Kiefer OK on July 3rd). For a small town they put on an amazing show. Instead went to Jenks this year, and while it was good (and the weather was fantastic) the show was a let down.

We had considered doing the Tulsa show, but in hindsight I'm glad we didn't as a good family friend's 9 yr old son got hit in the head but a bullet while there. Crazy!! If we would have been there it would have been pretty traumatic for my family to see.

Can't believe it is already October, I hope y'all are doing well. It's been a busy summer for me but it is starting to settle down. We did get to spend a week in Fort Walton/Destin, Florida sitting on the beach drinking rum. We visited the Flora Bama on the way by, thank goodness I did not know about that place in my college days; several bars in one building, on a bikini filled beach and lots of loud live music! Too old for that now, at least too old to do it right. We also spent some weekends on Grand Lake of the Cherokees at my parent's house boating and riding jet skis and fishing.

Anybody else find something fun to do this summer?

Worked, shaved and my daughter to Europe for 2 weeks. ( and we went to frontier city on labor day - a tradition for the youngest)

Went to work, did manual labor on the "ranchlet", home repairs…and in September I learned about this here "real shaving" stuff! [emoji1303] Birthday is almost here so I'll be able to break out my newly acquired shaving equipment.

Updated Red Dirt Shaving Society Member List
(as of 3:45:00PM 11/13/16)

DarthSully (Trevor)- Shawnee, OK (currently stationed in Naples, Italy)
Jcan88 (Jeff)- Tonkawa, OK
RDSBandit (Robert) - Duncan, OK
skunkfunk (Sean) - Oklahoma City, OK
OkieStubble (Rob) - Midwest City, OK
coonskinner - Talala, OK
tclobaugh (Christian) - Tulsa, OK
nickd907 - Oklahoma City, OK (currently stationed in Afghanistan)
Okla1911 - Oklahoma City, OK
DanOK (Dan) - Mustang, OK
MidnightMatador (James) - Perryton, TX
WildWest74 (James) - Born in Texas, currently living in exile in Virginia Beach, VA
BobbyB - Wylie, TX
SensorEx (Clay)- Round Rock, TX
OkieDave (Dave) - Norman, OK
TexLaw (Doak) - Bellaire, TX
ThomasR (Thomas) - Grand Saline, TX
DE93 (Parker) - Norman, OK
DaltonGang (Scott) - Houston, TX area
Talltexan - TX
bjhubb (Brandon)- Amarillo, TX
kansaskyle (Kyle) - Austin, TX
sleepydad (Dave) - TX
DrRobb (Robb) - Tulsa, OK
Deltaboy - Cleburne, TX
Momor (Monte) - Austin, TX
JrReyes - Fort Worth, TX
Ivanhoe64 (Richard) - Coastal Bend, TX
DoctorShavegood (Aaron) - Badger Hole, TX
Texchappy - Lubbock, TX
robw68 - Oklahoma City, OK
Mightycolt (Brian) - Irving, TX
Cohiba - Oklahoma City, OK
ShaveYourSoul (Justin) -Aurora, TX
adaggs9 - Monroe, OK
HarleyDChevrolet (Scott) - Groves, TX
Souk (Steve) - Tulsa, OK
shimsham (Jason) Arlington, TX
rockclimber (Benjamin) Oklahoma City, OK area
LRose (Les) Waxahachie, TX
AnotherChef (Robert) - Bardwell, TX
Kaidoh (Tony) - Fort Worth, TX
phoeg (Paul) - Oklahoma City, OK

If I missed anyone or something needs "fixin" feel free to update and repost.

Top Bottom