What's new

Recumbent trikes, let's see them.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Not a great picture but it is the only one I could find. Terra Trike Rambler 24.

rambler.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:popc:

Bring them on! I knew a guy that had one, and without saying more, I need to get that image out of my mind.

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
:popc:

Bring them on! I knew a guy that had one, and without saying more, I need to get that image out of my mind.

AA
I love to ride a bike. Just casually cruise around or ride hard for exercise. I did not like all of the pains that went with riding a bike as I get closer to 60. Riding the trike eliminates the pain and still lets you enjoy a ride.

Mr. Shavington

Knows Hot Turkish Toilets
But isn’t there something magical about the sheer impossibility of a two-wheeled bicycle? I mean how does that work? If you leave the bike standing it will fall over, but if it is moving it won’t. Can anybody explain that without resorting to words we don’t understand, like ‘gyroscopic’?

Riding a bicycle is amazing and fun, for this reason. A tricycle takes away all the magic.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
But isn’t there something magical about the sheer impossibility of a two-wheeled bicycle? I mean how does that work? If you leave the bike standing it will fall over, but if it is moving it won’t. Can anybody explain that without resorting to words we don’t understand, like ‘gyroscopic’?

Riding a bicycle is amazing and fun, for this reason. A tricycle takes away all the magic.

One of those (2-wheel) electric off-road bikes for me! :letterk1: Except for the $2K price tag. I don't have that.

The three-wheeler is begging for a pintle-mount 1919A4, IMO.

AA

I have since added some things:
A pannier rack with a milk crate on top. We call my trike the grocery getter since it is often used to schlep groceries back and forth.
I also now have fenders

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have since added some things:
A pannier rack with a milk crate on top. We call my trike the grocery getter since it is often used to schlep groceries back and forth.
I also now have fenders
I have a rear fender I am going to add front ones. Those 24" tires throw up a lot of water when its wet.

Top Bottom