What's new

Recently bought a tube of Jack Black Beard Lube

Here's why I'd buy more when I run out and I rarely buy anything twice:
Softens beard and face and is totally un-greasy. Don't know how they do it.
Nice scent of peppermint and eucalyptus. Scents are 100% natural nothing chemical.
Turns any cream into a solid A, IMO anyway.
I use a little after applying aftershave and it's extremely soothing. Better that any balm I've used. No greasy after feeling.
For $12 it's a bargain

Here's why I'd buy more when I run out and I rarely buy anything twice:
Softens beard and face and is totally un-greasy. Don't know how they do it.
Nice scent of peppermint and eucalyptus. Scents are 100% natural nothing chemical.
Turns any cream into a solid A, IMO anyway.
I use a little after applying aftershave and it's extremely soothing. Better that any balm I've used. No greasy after feeling.
For $12 it's a bargain
It is first class, so is Blu Atlas.

Today I had finished shaving, washed the brush, cleaned up all equipment and put away the razor.

Discovered that I had missed a spot and couldn't be bothered to re-start the whole ritual all over again.

This is what JB is good for. Just dabbed a dot on the area and cleaned it off without any fuss.

It's great for touch-ups but I will try it on a full shave at some point.
No urge to give up lather ever.

Today I had finished shaving, washed the brush, cleaned up all equipment and put away the razor.

Discovered that I had missed a spot and couldn't be bothered to re-start the whole ritual all over again.

This is what JB is good for. Just dabbed a dot on the area and cleaned it off without any fuss.

It's great for touch-ups but I will try it on a full shave at some point.
No urge to give up lather ever.
It will shave your entire face from beginning to end with no fuss as well. I get the hobby but frankly I am after performance and results, no time for nostalgia.

Top Bottom