What's new

Razor used in "The Graduate"

Wow I can't beleive this came up with the google search lol. I was just watching it. Now who's hotter Elaine or Mrs. Robinson?

Well, without being too crass... Let's just say I think young Ben had the right idea :wink2: (says the guy with dozens of razors, because he likes variety).

A little more evidence of a Slim...

On the underside of the razor, where the center bar sits, the image from the movie has a little flare, seen in the red circle.
proxy.php

Now, the same view of a E-2 Fat Boy on the Left, and an M-2 Slim on the right. Notice Slim has the same "flare" the Fat Boy does not.
proxy.php

Yes, my sample size is small. I have only 2 Slims to compare to one Fat Boy, but maybe some of you guys can do a quick check to add to my sample size. There's just too much pointing at it being a Slim.

And yes, I am a total nerd for all of this:lol:

My F-3 and G-1 Fatboys have the solid end nut with no notches...the pic where the end of the handle is shown has knurling all the way up to the first band - a pedestrian slim - not the glamorous Fatboy. Darn!

Careful now! I love my Slim. And, of course, if it's good enough for Dustin Hoffman...

Top Bottom