What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

proxy.php

Ordered on the 17th. Got delayed in the New York flooding. Hit PA yesterday so should be here this week!
There's been a lot of great reviews for this brush im sure you'll love it too.

Simpsons Chubby 1 in Super Badger is on its way to my den. Can't wait to try this brush in super. My other Simpsons are in best.

IMG_4530.JPG
Hot from today's mail delivery I got the dymondwood handle back from Rudy as he set the Shavemac D01 knot in it and the Simpson AS3M that I cleaned and polished waiting for the replacement knot in the mail, also slapped a new Simpson decal on it for aesthetics.

Simpsons Chubby 1 in Super Badger is on its way to my den. Can't wait to try this brush in super. My other Simpsons are in best.

You will love it! My only Simpson in super is the Chubby 1. The handle is a little small but the knot is perfect and definitely different and better than the best badger IMHO.. Let us know..

View attachment 772728 Hot from today's mail delivery I got the dymondwood handle back from Rudy as he set the Shavemac D01 knot in it and the Simpson AS3M that I cleaned and polished waiting for the replacement knot in the mail, also slapped a new Simpson decal on it for aesthetics.

Nice, amigo. Where are you storing all these beauties? I would really like to see that ShaveMac butterscotch beehive with the ?faux horn or brownish colored base you posted a while back again if it has been used or not..

Best,
TT

IMG_4532.JPG
IMG_4533.JPG
You will love it! My only Simpson in super is the Chubby 1. The handle is a little small but the knot is perfect and definitely different and better than the best badger IMHO.. Let us know..

Nice, amigo. Where are you storing all these beauties? I would really like to see that ShaveMac butterscotch beehive with the ?faux horn or brownish colored base you posted a while back again if it has been used or not..

Best,
TT
Hey bud, thanks. I actually store my brushes in a vintage spice rack and it actually serves this purpose well. The beehive has a faux wood base I had custom made by Bernd and it came out as I imagined. I've only used it once so I have yet to actually really get to know it so it sits in the corner until then. LOL
(I apologize for the bad lighting)

View attachment 772787 View attachment 772788
Hey bud, thanks. I actually store my brushes in a vintage spice rack and it actually serves this purpose well. The beehive has a faux wood base I had custom made by Bernd and it came out as I imagined. I've only used it once so I have yet to actually really get to know it so it sits in the corner until then. LOL
(I apologize for the bad lighting)
I so need to unsubscribe from this thread as you are doing me no favors at all Marty!! There is just so much that is wrong with this picture. :a13: I find myself every morning having to make the decision of which of the "4" brushes I have in the cabinet do I use, and you post that pic!! :a45: Instead of being in there 20-30 minutes for the morning shave, I would probably be in there 1.5hrs just trying to figure out which of the "15" you have to use...:a7:

I so need to unsubscribe from this thread as you are doing me no favors at all Marty!! There is just so much that is wrong with this picture. :a13: I find myself every morning having to make the decision of which of the "4" brushes I have in the cabinet do I use, and you post that pic!! :a45: Instead of being in there 20-30 minutes for the morning shave, I would probably be in there 1.5hrs just trying to figure out which of the "15" you have to use...:a7:
Hahaha! You seriously had me laughing bud. To be quite honest I use my work horses more often for daily shaves (not pictured). The shelfies as of lately have been on display more than they've been used. Oddly enough my daily use brushes are mostly Boar and I absolutely love them. But looking at the ones on the shelf make me happy. A lot of this stuff I have acquired through purchases based on stuff I've sold to get them and/or traded for items I've attained over the past few years. It's fun and it keeps me out of trouble. LOL

Top Bottom