[Poll] You're running late so you.

You're running late so you

• Use a cartridge + canned foam

• Wet shave but with a cartridge

• Go about your normal routine

• Skip the shave

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don't have my option… :lol:

On the rare occasion that this happens, I force myself to return to canned goo (although a good quality one, if there is such a thing), but I still use a DE and do everything else about the shave the same.

On the rare occasion that this happens, I force myself to return to canned goo (although a good quality one, if there is such a thing), but I still use a DE and do everything else about the shave the same.

Sounds like you and I are looking for the same option :laugh:

+ another 1 on never running late. I always plan or enough time and give myself enough slack time to be punctual...

But that doesn't mean it doesn't ever happen, I am human after all. If I am behind my time, it's WTG only with a razor that is the most mild (that I have), a blue tip superspeed, and a SAS instead of DFS. Worse comes to worse, skip the shave.

I skip the shave if I can get away with it, but if not:

+1 to this right here
Being late is something I never do. I am a huge believer in being punctual.

agree with this 100%.

If i'm somewhat limited on time, i do a one pass WTG. Depending on the stubble length, i sometimes just skip the shave.

I have a Panasonic electric razor ... sitting in its charging station for those 5 minutes "quickies" using Lectric Shave lotion.

I feel cheated though all day ... like taking a spot bath! :blush:

If I am running late, for example, unplanned quality time on the throne before my shower, then spending less time on lather helps. A few swirls on the soap, a few on my face, 1-pass against the grain, cold rinse, run for the train. Touching the alum for grippy fingers helps. Synthetic brush doesn't mind getting cleaned at night.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
If pressed for time an injector gives a superior shave to a cart, as fast if not faster .. I'll also tend to using a quickly whipped cream rather than building lather from a hard soap. Before retirement i needed a minimum of DFS every working morning, and had enough time built into the routine for a good wetshave.

I can do a proper three-pass DE shave plus a WTG pass on my head in 10 minutes if I use a shave stick, if I can't spare 10 minutes I'll skip shaving.

I'd rather be ½ hour early than 1 minute late, so I'll build in some buffer time for unexpected delays. But if something suddenly came up and I had to be out the door to go somewhere, I'd pass on the shave.

If I'm pressed for time, I'll use a synthetic brush with a cream. I find it faster to build lather with a cream, and I don't take as much time rinsing and drying a synthetic as I do with other brushes. I'll also drop down from 3 passes to 2 passes.

Top Bottom