What's new

Pinaud

I found these at an indoor annual garage sale at the fair grounds yesterday. I've never tried them but for a couple of dollars, I thought I would take a chance.

$2017-01-29 14.24.10.jpg

You did great if you ask me. That is the large bottle of bay rum; it and the Citrus Musk pull about 7-8 bucks apiece online. Both lotions are classics, nicely scented with wonderful scents of yesteryear. I'd be surprised if you rue the day you bought them. The Bay Rum is stronger that the Citrus Musk and might require more time to get used to it; the Citrus Musk is a true joy. I wish I could have found those for only a coupIe dollars. You scored big-time!

Thanks guys, I'm getting ready for my Sunday evening shave. Not sure which one I'll use yet, I usually wait until I'm finished and then just grab one.

Thanks guys, I'm getting ready for my Sunday evening shave. Not sure which one I'll use yet, I usually wait until I'm finished and then just grab one.

I currently have both in my den. I tend to use the Citrus Musk during the warmer months and the VIBR during the cooler/ colder months.

Nice catch!

I just tried the Bay Rum, it was very nice and my wife liked it also. I'm not very good at describing scents, but to me, it smells a lot like AVON Bay Rum.

You have the summer-winter combo. Citrus Musk is my go to when the weather is nice n warm. VIBR is a nice cooler weather scent.

Thanks guys, after reading all the positive replies, I'm feeling pretty good about it. :thumbup:

For those that have the Pinaud VIBR, how does the scent compare to Stirling Bay Rum? That is the only Bay Rum AS that I have tried to date. I am looking to buy a full bottle of something, but still on the fence as to what brand. I really like the scent of the Stirling so I am just curious here as I have to order some Clubman and was thinking of ordering the VIBR also...

Top Bottom