What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

One of my favorites. I use it when I don't have to go out in public immediately. It is not a pleasant aroma out of the bottle but the dry down is absolutely wonderful. A Pinaud AS that doesn't change much from top to bottom note is Citrus Musk. It is lasting without much change but the Lilac Vegetal becomes one of the most pleasant and subtle fragrances given a little time to age on the skin.

Over the last three week, I've used the Veg about 18 times. I was 3017ing a sample puck of Stirling Spice, and the Veg seemed to go better with that than my other AS, Pinaud VI Bay Rum. I'm now on to a tube of Proraso Green, and feel the same way. It's all Veg, all the time!

The Veg goes well with everything.

I was walking home from the bus tonight and the wind carried a humid scent of the Veg with it. Like I really looked around to see if someone was wearing it nearby, but I was all alone.

The Veg is haunting.

I was walking home from the bus tonight and the wind carried a humid scent of the Veg with it. Like I really looked around to see if someone was wearing it nearby, but I was all alone.

The Veg is haunting.

It was a lilac tree perhaps?

A similar thing happened to me last week.

The Veg is haunting.

It sure is!

$225px-SlimergbBR003bio.png

According to John Wayne, the scent of the Veg reminded him of a wet horse.
According to John Kennedy, the scent of the Veg reminded him of old money.
According to John Belushi, the scent of the Veg reminded him of...oh never mind.

Top Bottom