What's new

Photobucket Premium test

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Well, no it didn't work. I could see it when I was drafting, but when I posted, I got the disabled image.

Photobucket sucks. No one should pay them anything for the doo-doo they pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Photobucket sucks. No one should pay them anything for the doo-doo they pulled.

I agree that nobody should have to, but preserving some personal history on this board trumped principle and $99, at least on this pass.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Something's up, just seeing the first image in post #14.
dave

Really? I can see the first two. Sitting Bull and a Simpson M8. Third is the same as in the OP. Appears i draft but won't post. I don't care. Just thought I'd check back one more time.

I'm now seeing Sitting Bull and the brush. When i posted earlier i didn't notice anything that indicated there was an image before the brush.

The third image is still showing up as a ransom note.

Should add the shave picture in #9 has shown each time i've checked in.
dave

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks. Weird.

I'm now seeing Sitting Bull and the brush. When i posted earlier i didn't notice anything that indicated there was an image before the brush.

The third image is still showing up as a ransom note.

Should add the shave picture in #9 has shown each time i've checked in.
dave

When i quote your #19 post i see the image between the "QUOTE" tags here in the box i'm typing in but the ransom note is what shows in the actual #19 post. Man with a pipe same as post #6.
dave

edit; Once i posted, my post shows the ransom note in the quoted section. Here as a i edit, the 'pipeman' is present again.

Top Bottom