What's new

Palmolive creams of all variety!

Hello friends,

I have recently secured a good variety of Palmolive creams including the classic , red tube , Italian version with menthol , and now I have just ordered the refreshing lemon tube as well. I’m curious to know everyone’s thoughts on these high quality creams , and what one is your favorite?

Well timed! I was just coming to this sub-forum in search of information about the Aloe/Sensitive version. The original formula seems to be very highly regarded around here.

Red is the same as regular just for the Italian market where the Menthol rinfrescante is in the green tube. I only had one tube of Sensitive, worked well but didn’t had that typical Palmolive scent. Never tried the Lemon. Where is this version from?

From my research I have seen the refreshing Lemon may come from India but I am not fully certain. It is very highly regarded for its performance which I am very excited to try! Upon inspecting the red tube and the classic I did question wether they were identical as it did appear as if they were. No harm in having two tubes lol.

I have tube of the sensitive in the den and its pretty good stuff. I prefer the scent to regular PO cream

I have tube of the sensitive in the den and its pretty good stuff. I prefer the scent to regular PO cream
Could you describe the sensitive creams scent , is it the soapy clean type just a little toned down or an entirely different scent profile?

I tried the Palmolive with menthol today , super high quality cream. The scent is clean and fantastic with some added depth that make it fresh and masculine. The menthol is so nice during the warmer month and coupled with Proraso pre post I was really enjoying the whole experience. So what a value we have here again with some long standing , top tier performing classic creams. We are lucky to have such great options to choose from , these creams are always going to be in my den.

Huge fan of Palmolive here.

IMG_3345.jpeg

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
I like all my Palmolive products including the stick. I remember my dad used a tube of Palmolive “Lather” with a brush on everything but his mustache and Palmolive Brushless on his mustache holding a single edge blade and trimming his Clark Gable mustache by hand.
I didn’t know Palmolive had a lemon version.

Top Bottom