What's new

online suits

I saw someone mention indochino.com in a thread on here and I was wondering if anybody has purchased a suit from them. If so how do you like it?

Suits are crap.

I ordered one because thought "oh what a deal".

I ordered a full wool suit and would have sworn it was poly. Went back the next day for a full refund.

totally different experience. ordered a suit and shirt, they fit beautifully. had to get the pants hemmed just a touch, indochino pays the bill.

i had a really good experience, i must say. and the shipping is fast.

From what I've read, both accounts are accurate. It seems to be a crapshoot. You either get a great suit that has one or two little things that need to be tweaked, or it's so awful, there's no way to repair it. That's a real shame, too, because I really like a few of their suit styles and the price is right if it works, but I can't afford to throw away 400+ bucks either, so for now I'll be staying away.

I was looking at indochino and thinking of getting a suit too. Due to wear I live, in a small community in the Canadian subarctic, I can't exactly go to the mall and buy a suit.
But after reading all the reviews it seems that you ''get what you pay for'' and the suits are somewhat inferior quality and about half of people that ordered suits needed alterations. Since there is no reliable tailor in my town either, it defeats the purpose of ordering a made to measure suit online. If I spend $400 I don't want to have to send it away again to get it altered.

I'll just stick to the traditional method and buy suits when i go to the city.

Top Bottom