What's new

One & Done Club

One and done 7 O'clock Sharpedge
IMG_8408.jpeg

How do you like that blade? Does it performance compare to any other blades you’ve tried?
This is a pretty good blade on first use. Smooth but not as sharp as the GWS (Indian) blade. On subsequent uses it starts to tug a bit. So far even the GWS and PermaSharp Green (Indian) I tend to chuck after 1 use as I am very sensitive to tugging. It could be that I need to adjust my pressure to compensate for it but for now I prefer to use these blade just once.

I will be testing more blades in the future and could provide a better comparison then, but for now I have not tested too many blades to give a more informed opinion on them.

This is a pretty good blade on first use. Smooth but not as sharp as the GWS (Indian) blade. On subsequent uses it starts to tug a bit. So far even the GWS and PermaSharp Green (Indian) I tend to chuck after 1 use as I am very sensitive to tugging. It could be that I need to adjust my pressure to compensate for it but for now I prefer to use these blade just once.

I will be testing more blades in the future and could provide a better comparison then, but for now I have not tested too many blades to give a more informed opinion on them.
Thank you! I’m not a fan of tugging either.
For me…Sharp and smooth are essential.

Paul

Top Bottom