What's new

One & Done Club

I’m in. I’d been going 3 uses until I started tracking with an app and realized too many subpar shaves were on that third try. There are a couple of blades I’ve felt held up on the second shave (Wizamet, Nacet, German Personna) so I’ll go 2 and done sometimes if the mood strikes.
Welcome @rudygu !!

@awk_m4 I’m in. Single use Feathers have been lashed to my beloved Fatip Gold Grande for a couple of years. I have tried all the mentioned sharpe blades. Feathers do take a hard nose dive in sharpness performance halfway through a second face and head shave. I found Single use Feather’s to be the sharpest for my shave. An agreed upon point of dulling performance by a few other gents as well. A weekly face and head shaver. My shaves eagerly anticipated. One & Done. Never any performance issues with a Feather. I’m a minimalist with a locked four.

This mornings shave very nice. My weekly relaxation with spa level pampering.

IMG_0371.jpeg

Happy Shaves

I'm in.

Clear trend for me so far is 2 good shaves, then the blade starts noticeably deteriorating. Some faster than others.

The Nacet and 7 O'Clock Green Permasharp have done better. But only tried a couple of each, so remains to be seen if that is consistent.

Modern May 2023

Razor: King C Gillette

Blade: King C (1)
Preshave: PAA The Cube
Soap: Meštar Bagulina
Aftershave: Custom made "Old Spice Fresh" is the name given for this splash, Meštar Bagulina Aftershave Balm (on neck area, more prone to irritation and 10 minutes after using splash on face)

I will use this blade a few more times but it being on first use, wanted to post.

20230430_194558.jpg

Top Bottom