What's new

Nivea For Men Sensitive Shower gel

You've got to love Nivea for Men products.

Ok, I hate them for reformulating some of their products, but they still make great products, and I recently got their Sensitive shower Gel.

It's great; don't let the " Sensitive " name mislead you, it still has a great refreshing scent; I know there 2 other NFM shower gels - Energy and Cool - but the combination of menthol and denat. alcohol on those 2 could be too much for my skin. "Sensitive " has no menthol and denat. alcohol

Another great thing is the fact that both the European and North American formulations are listed on the bottle; I say " bravo ".

The Euro formulation has milk protein and and a natural extract with a weird name, whereas the North American one has chamomille and soybean oil.
Both versions ahve castor oil.

Those Europeans know how to make great bodywashes

proxy.php

I have never tried Nivea. I have tried the majority of Axe..and then got over the Axe products. Soon I tried Dial and moved on. Next I found myself using Old Spice. First I tried Classic,Pure Sport and Swagger Body wash...I even tried the Gillette 2 in 1 hydration wash. How is Nivea body wash?

I have never tried Nivea. I have tried the majority of Axe..and then got over the Axe products. Soon I tried Dial and moved on. Next I found myself using Old Spice. First I tried Classic,Pure Sport and Swagger Body wash...I even tried the Gillette 2 in 1 hydration wash. How is Nivea body wash?

It's really great...

The scent reminds me a bit of Axe " Recovery ", but much nicer.

Really refreshing without cooling, great manly fragrance.

It lathers really well, and leaves my skin in good shape

Top Bottom