What's new

Nirvana Found!!

Saturday morning I received both my Karve Overlander in brass and my Stirling order of 5 sample soaps and some balms (never used Stirling before and first round with the Overlander after having used Christopher Bradley razors for the past few months. Well, as the title says "Shaving Nirvana has been found!! That razor is the smoothest thing I have used to date (6S, CB B,C,and D plates, and Hensons and 1 bad run in with an Envoy). I was super impressed. The soap was another "WOW" moment. I used "Gin and Tonic" and was very impressed with the slickness of the soap. Overall a very pleasant surprise on all fronts.

Saturday morning I received both my Karve Overlander in brass and my Stirling order of 5 sample soaps and some balms (never used Stirling before and first round with the Overlander after having used Christopher Bradley razors for the past few months. Well, as the title says "Shaving Nirvana has been found!! That razor is the smoothest thing I have used to date (6S, CB B,C,and D plates, and Hensons and 1 bad run in with an Envoy). I was super impressed. The soap was another "WOW" moment. I used "Gin and Tonic" and was very impressed with the slickness of the soap. Overall a very pleasant surprise on all fronts.
That's great news and not uncommon for those that have used the Overlander.
You might want to check out or post on the Overlander thread in Clubs and Brotherhoods also.

Congratulations on finding enlightenment. Welcome to the KGB. What blade did you use? I'd recommend a sharp blade for the Overlander, perhaps a Permasharp or BIC.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom