What's new

NFL thread.

Just in case some people felt left out fron our fantabulous Washington ######## thread last year, thought I'd make a generic one.

Who you got and why will (or won't) they be playing in February?

Eagles final score was about what I expected going in.
Just didn't expect them to give Jacksonville a 17 point start.

Luckily at half time Chip told the team that preseason was over. The second half was a thing of football beauty from an Eagles fan view.

Love it that the Vikings clocked the Rams. I went to a small college in Minnesota where I met Joe Laurinaitis (father of James). Just because Joe had big muscles, he had to beat the hell out of guys 100 pounds lighter than him, just for fun, he was a total jerk. Steroids to the hilt. Dan (Bomber) Johnson went to the same school. I played hockey with Bomber there, and he was a much nicer guy than Laurinaitis. Bomber caught a TD pass in the Super Bowl for Shula's Miami Dolphins as a tight end, where as Joe Laurinaitis washed out of football and made a bunch of dough as a pro rastler.

Why not us? Part 2.

Go Hawks. 49ers did look tough today though, and Atlanta came through in the clutch at the end.

How about Miami putting it to New England! Crazy!

Last edited:
I'm a big Giants fan. Unfortunately, with the new offense, I'm more of a pessimist than I usually am. I put the over under for wins at 5. The Cowboys are horrible, and I only see the Giants splitting with them.

The Seahawks will be tough to beat. Denver looked good last night--for a half. I wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of last year's Super Bowl.

My Titans pulled off a nice victory over KC. If Locker can stay healthy this year, we actually might have a decent year and have shot at making the playoffs.

any one see this? Ha ha

proxy.php

Top Bottom