What's new

NFL Playoff Predictions

$nfl_u_sherman11_600x400.jpg
...reminds me of
$davy_jones260x193.jpg

2 for 2 :)
Nice job by Seattle. Kaepernick a little erratic there amid throws of brilliance.
Great end play by Sherman who unfortunately shows himself to be an immature idiot on national TV...

That was the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. Sherman really showed the lack of class that this seattle team has shown all for the last two seasons. Good luck to Manning in two weeks. Need to put this team in their place.

I shouldn't have changed my pick. Oh well. 1/2.

I seriously think that Richard Sherman is psychologically ill. The way the guy behaves, regularly, shows that there is something wrong with him. He IS the best cornerback in the game, but there is something very very wrong with him in his head.

What do you think eight toilet Tony? Are you going to start a separate thread for Super Bowl picks? I have to redeem myself.

Yeah, I think I'll make a new one in a week.

I lost track of how well I did. I think I guessed wrong three times all playoffs. The 49'ers/Green Bay, Patriots/Colts and 49'ers/Seahawks.

Wait, you don't want to do a Pro Bowl thread?!?!?!

Hard to believe Sherman is a Stanford alum...Still I'm cheering from Russell Wilson(Ex UW Badger!) and the Seahawks in the Superbowl.

From the SF-Seattle game earlier this year after another huge Sherman play:

proxy.php

I love this guy. He can back up all of his trash talk. SF had been targeting him and talking down about him all week. The only time they throw his direction after specifically avoiding him, he comes up huge.

Sherman has earned the right to be excited after sending his team to the superbowl. Granted, he shouldn't have yelled it, but what do you expect 20 seconds after the biggest play of his career against his bitter rival.

Last edited:
Top Bottom