What's new

New to the brown leaf

Well folks, I've been lurking here for a while, fell back to cigarette smoking for some time occasionally visiting my pipe tobbacco but not as much as I wanted. Today myself and the mrs. picked up a new vehicle for her valentine's day present and she decided to take me to the pipe and pint, a local b and m, here in nc. My present consisted of my first Peterson, a in house blend called six virginias and a vanilla blend.
proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Very nice! And what a thoughtful wife. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pipe. And to think of it, I bought my wife a car last year.......so maybe I should cash in on a nice pipe [emoji6]...
Also, welcome to the Brown Leaf. This is really an excellent group of guys.

Welcome to the Brown Leaf from a fellow Carolinian-SC that is. That's a beautiful Pete ya got...I'll own one of their Meerschaum models eventually. Again, welcome!

So glad to have you!! You got yourself a fine Peterson there. Sounds like a nice few picks to break that beauty in too. Congrats on the new car! Looks like a Ford. What Ford did ya get?

To paraphrase Will Rogers, I never met a person round here I didn't like.

It's actually mitsubishi, from Ford dealership lol, not my thing but hey whatever she likes, and yea I'm loving this Virginia blend, also found some McClelland stave aged Virginia, great flavor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

As long as she's happy that's all that matters. Change the oil, and enjoy it and it'll last as long as you want it.

Top Bottom