What's new

New member from Italy

What up guys,
new member from Verona.
This was today's shave.
Glad to be here.

IMG_2962.png

Hi, my local shop sells bullfrog shaving cream. Have you used it. I understand there are Bullfrog barber shops around Italy. Love your country.
Hi Roy, unfortunately I have no experience with bullfrog cream, but I'll definitely give it a try (I started with wet shaving 18 months ago or so). Thanks for your suggestion.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Buon giorno GFC from Verona ('‘Make it Real..Italy is better in Italy'....Yeah Baby!!!).
1697598998478.jpeg

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
1714946571381.gif

1697600587159.jpeg
1714947407777.jpeg
proxy.php

1714946261434.jpeg
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and 'The Zen of Shaving', and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, savoir faire, ideas, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

BTW, as for Italian shaving gear suggestions, questions, ideas, reviews, where to shop, dine (etc),...Member & Ambassador Marco, ("B&B's Man in Italy"), is your man...PM him...he's in Rome.
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
1714945873702.gif
1714946801139.jpeg
1714945889707.jpeg

proxy.php
"[For] many people, [shaving] is not [simply a] voyage of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance". Philip Andrew Adams

Last edited:
Top Bottom