What's new

New here, question about forum permissions?

I was just curious, since I'm new here and I'm still completely learning how things work and I don't know where to find most things--I attempted to post in the Shooting and Firearms forum, and it told me I don't have sufficient permissions to do that. Is there some special way to qualify?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I was just curious, since I'm new here and I'm still completely learning how things work and I don't know where to find most things--I attempted to post in the Shooting and Firearms forum, and it told me I don't have sufficient permissions to do that. Is there some special way to qualify?
We have had, unfortunately, morons who would join specifically to post rude comments there.
As a result, it requires a member to have 10 plus posts to post there. Most of the morons won't go to the trouble of building up a post count in order to share their witty repartee!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well I'm not a moron (unless you ask my wife). Just new. :p

Beware.

We have a longstanding tradition here that if someone says something sufficiently embarrassing, or foolish, or comical (or all three, ideally) we turn it into a "custom title" as seen below the avatar photos of those members (un)fortunate enough to end up in Custom Title Land.

Now, you are new here and so may not want to spend the rest of eternity with "My wife married a moron" emblazoned beneath your avatar photo.

:wink2:

Top Bottom