What's new

National Handwriting Day, 23 January

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Your handwriting is a lot better than many that I have seen, including one persons who couldn't read her own handwriting immediately after she had written it, which was a problem as she then had to produce Minutes of Meetings. She practiced hard and now her handwriting is the best, but tiny, which limits her choice of nib.
Thank you. I try hard. I’ve settled on a 1.1 LAMY Z 50 snub nib. My medium left handed nib works well but I prefer the Z 50.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks for the compliment! Love your profile picture ("I want a BIG one!") what an excellent movie!
You have good taste. I watched it this Season for the first time in "Colorized" format. I doubt I'll go back to B&W, to be honest. Less eye strain for me, if you can believe it! Watched it on Amazon. Weird what is available today. And I'm not sure THAT'S a good thing!

And you do have a good hand. My Dad was a lefty, and I inherited a bit of both of my folks. I write poorly with both hands!

I used to love Fountain Pens in Jr. High Skool, I should get back at it.

I actually prefer the B&W for that movie myself, but agree it's an excellent movie, basically anything Frank Capra ever did is GOLD.

Fountain pens are addicting, but since finding my first DE razor in December I haven't been thinking of much aside from this new world. You should definitely get back into it!

Top Bottom