What's new

Nashville

Hey y'all, I just moved to Nashville from Louisiana. Are there any stores in town that sell shaving gear? Also, I restore old brushes and razors as a hobby. Let me know if anyone wants to get together and talk shop.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Howdy from Smyrna! (bout 20 miles east of nash).
There is an Art of Shaving in the Cool Springs Galleria. Only place I know of actually.

Red's Barbershop downtown has a few things. So does Uncle's (all over). There's no one selling more niche/artisan products, though.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.

Hey y'all, I just moved to Nashville from Louisiana. Are there any stores in town that sell shaving gear? Also, I restore old brushes and razors as a hobby. Let me know if anyone wants to get together and talk shop.
Came across your thread while searching for Nashville on the forum. I am moving to Franklin mid June and was wondering if you know of any good shave shops in the area or of any shaving groups in the area.

Thanks!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Howdy from Smyrna! (bout 20 miles east of nash).
There is an Art of Shaving in the Cool Springs Galleria. Only place I know of actually.
I am moving to Franklin mid June and was wondering if you knew of any shaving groups or meet ups in the area.

Thanks!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I am moving to Franklin mid June and was wondering if you knew of any shaving groups or meet ups in the area.

Thanks!

None that I know of. This is the place if you wanted to start one though. Welcome to Nashville!

None that I know of. This is the place if you wanted to start one though. Welcome to Nashville!
Thanks! I would love to get one going. I have seen a lot of Nashville area members on the forum and think it could turn into a decent size group. Maybe once I get settled in I will start looking at logistics of getting a group going.

Top Bottom