What are your nicknames/aliases?
Annabelle, Annie Oakley, Nannybear

Where do you live?
North Eastern Nebraska

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
retired military/pt plumbing clerk diy store

What is your favorite shave setup?
straight razor, any Simpson's Duke finest badger brush, lavender or almond soap/cream/croap, lavender/almond after shave with balm/lotion.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Riding my kawasaki vulcan 650s, fishing, camping, back packing, reading, old movies, old cars (especially Corvairs), firearms & militaria, knives, animal watching, animals, cooking and wet shaving.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
military and leo veteran, former emt.

yes. always qualled expert in the military. clay pigeons ran when I showed up to the dry creek bed to shoot skeet with my co-workers:) I prefer boomstix but I can still throw some holes in a target with my hand guns...lol. right now I am in the process of converting my mosie to the arch angel stock w/mag. one day, I will get a vepr:) kinda looking at getting a blunderbuss kit....always wanted one.

how bout you, pilgrim?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
yes. always qualled expert in the military. clay pigeons ran when I showed up to the dry creek bed to shoot skeet with my co-workers:) I prefer boomstix but I can still throw some holes in a target with my hand guns...lol. right now I am in the process of converting my mosie to the arch angel stock w/mag. one day, I will get a vepr:) kinda looking at getting a blunderbuss kit....always wanted one.

how bout you, pilgrim?

***I thought Ann was talking to me.

When I was in the U. S. Army, I was a genuine sharpshooter with an M-14.

But I got out of the Army early . It was a hardship discharge.

I owned a bolt action .243 for a short time. But I hated that noisy old thing. ***

Welcome to the HOF. @nannybear Come join us at the Foxhole Shavers Club, that's the place for all active duty and veterans to come together.

@nannybear I agree...come join us in the Foxhole Shaver's Club (link in my signature). It's a place where active duty and veterans alike can be frank with each other.

It looks like you have had a very eventful life...Military...Law Enforcement...First Responder...you sound like our kind of people!

Top Bottom