What's new

Nail Clippers?

Anyone have input on premium clippers? Looking at Seki Edge, but wondering if they are truly worth the almost $40- they are going for...

The Feather Parade clippers are excellent. I have them in all three sizes but the medium size one is the one I use 99 percent of the time.

West Coast Shaving has the Feather nail clippers for under $20. It's arguably the best buy I've ever made on shaving or grooming equipment.

What about nail files. Clippers clip, but then nails need filing. I've never actually thought of buying anthying other than drug store clippers, (may have to rethink that now). But I find one aggressive file followed by a mild one. Maybe I go too far...

For clippers I went with Seki Edge 2pc. (got them through an online drop site at a great price). For a file, I tried the Tweezerman Shape and Shine. Does everything a regular file does, but also allows for a faux manicure by allowing the user to sand ridges out of the nail and then polish it. Yeah, a bit much, but a nice option for about $10- off Amazon.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
You didn't need premium clippers.

You could have saved some money by getting some REVLON clippers.

Top Bottom