What's new

“My Problem” with my Rockwell 6C

This darn razor has 6 different plate options to switch it up,( although I only use 3-6) I rotate my Weber bulldog handle with the stock handle from time to time, and it works well with different blades ( actually every blade I’ve tried). Yep you got it...my problem is that I miss using my other razors. I get stuck on this razor for weeks to months at a time. I enjoy my typical switching razors after 3-4 shaves( I own around 30). Haha it’s really not a problem, I just need to limit its usage. The consistency of the Rockwell’s shaves are addicting.

Man, if you have ~30 DE's and can't stop using the Rockwell, I might just have to buy one!! And I was going to get a R41?

Did the inventors of the Rockwell really know what they were doing or was it "**** luck"? Love my 6 S.

Man, if you have ~30 DE's and can't stop using the Rockwell, I might just have to buy one!! And I was going to get a R41?

I heard this analogy on here before but it’s like driving a automatic transmission sedan. Not the most enjoyable/ exciting shave but it delivers.

I own the R41 but it’s more of a sports car stick shift needing a lot of attention but exciting at the same time

I heard this analogy on here before but it’s like driving a automatic transmission sedan. Not the most enjoyable/ exciting shave but it delivers.

I own the R41 but it’s more of a sports car stick shift needing a lot of attention but exciting at the same time

This is very well-stated!

Solution to your "problem" is to get a 6s!

I almost have a few times but really do I need that when I am already satisfied with the 6C? I guess only if I am thinking the chrome just won’t hold up over time.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I almost have a few times but really do I need that when I am already satisfied with the 6C? I guess only if I am thinking the chrome just won’t hold up over time.
I did the opposite. Love the 6s. And then later on i got the 6c because the price seemed right. Makes perfect sense right?

I get it!! Thanks! I actually drive a stick. And when it's good, it's great. But on those lazy days when you've had a long day and traffic is stop and go...

Now I have no idea which to get. Both I guess.

This darn razor has 6 different plate options to switch it up,( although I only use 3-6) I rotate my Weber bulldog handle with the stock handle from time to time, and it works well with different blades ( actually every blade I’ve tried). Yep you got it...my problem is that I miss using my other razors. I get stuck on this razor for weeks to months at a time. I enjoy my typical switching razors after 3-4 shaves( I own around 30). Haha it’s really not a problem, I just need to limit its usage. The consistency of the Rockwell’s shaves are addicting.

I have the same problem. Had a perfect rotation of DE's, since I got my 6s I keep reaching for it. It's just that good.

I have the 6s and the R41. only 2 razors I rotate with lately in the last 6 months.
I also have 25 + DE’s and SE. what a great Dilemma I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, those that don't use the vintage Gillette because of 6c/6s, you have friends that could gladly accept them as a gift. Just drop me a line. Just joking.

By the way, glad you found a razor which is working great for you.

I’ve been on the fence about getting the 6C, will probably pull the trigger in a month or two.
Should I just go for the 6C or save up a little more and get the 6S?

I’ve been on the fence about getting the 6C, will probably pull the trigger in a month or two.

6s trust me. !!! You will love it. The weight of the Stainless Steel is perfect.

...wherever I look, the 6s/6c gets lots of approval. Unfortunately the 'brick on a stick' would be far too heavy for my taste. I just hope there's going to be a titanium version at some point. Rockwell 6t, anyone?

Right now you can snag the 6s at 20% off normal retail with a coupon code in the Shopping and Deals section of this site. If you don't mind the weight of stainless, that's the route I would take.

Top Bottom