What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Joined up last night! I put a puppy on my wish list, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that live animals couldn't be shipped... Fingers crossed!

This seems like it should be a lot of fun!

Joined up last night! I put a puppy on my wish list, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that live animals couldn't be shipped... Fingers crossed!

I would make sure to stress the live part.

Very good point! Although I have always wanted a stuffed dog, or even a beanie baby... Saves on food and vet bills.

$9a766t.jpg

Are handmade items allowed? If my giftee has a "blade bank" or similar item on his list and I have some mahogany, rosewood, and cherry burl sitting in the shop... am I permitted to invest blood, sweat, and tears vs. the $15?

What if they want a "picture for the shave den" and I'm a fashion photographer? Am I allowed to gift a framed print of some girls modeling DEs or straights while wearing nothing but soap lather or leather strops?

I'll take it !

I do have a few puppies that need homes! All you need is to come pick them up from South Korea.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1414170606102.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414170606102.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 92
Very cool. Maybe I'll have enough posts for next year. Everyone enjoy!
Well, you've certainly been here long enough. You still got plenty of time until Nov 18th to make up the posts!

That's like 30 posts, or just a couple every day. I can do over 30 in one day, easily!

Very cool. Maybe I'll have enough posts for next year. Everyone enjoy!

Well, you've certainly been here long enough. You still got plenty of time until Nov 18th to make up the posts!

That's like 30 posts, or just a couple every day. I can do over 30 in one day, easily!

Exactly! Just start posting in the what soap/brush/razor/blade did you use today threads, you'll have the posts in no time.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
"50 quality posts" ..... oh maaaaaaaan (Swiper impression)

I sure hope Mr.Bingle doesn't read my postings :bored:

Top Bottom