What's new

Miss Universe 2015 is Miss Fangoolistan

Sounds like Harvey just read the screw up from the teleprompter, but stood up and took the fall on stage. Looks like a stand up guy to me.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
[FONT=&quot]
proxy.php
[/FONT]

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Sounds like Harvey just read the screw up from the teleprompter, but stood up and took the fall on stage. Looks like a stand up guy to me.
Jared:
proxy.php
...you might have a thing there...took the fall in front of millions of viewers.
proxy.php

I call that 'honor' within his discipline! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp] "TV is chewing gum for the eyes". Frank Lloyd Wright[/FONT]

Last edited:
Not sure how you mess this up? Terrible for the contestants, but great drama for viewers!

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but (executive owners and politics aside) when was the last time anyone saw Miss Universe in the news headlines before this?
Exactly.

A radio gaff was made in 1929 when Harry Von Zell announced live to a nationwide audience, "And now the President of the United States, Hoobert Heebert."

Years ago I had a cassette tape full or radio bloopers that might get me a PM from a moderator if I divulged. A lot of embarrassing things have happened.

Is there a word that describes the hysterical pain caused by watching that? Wow what a grand flub on a grand stage, about something that is absolutely inconsequential.

Stand up dude. Read the incorrect thing from a Teleprompter, apologized immediately and never put the blame on the network.
It's unfortunate but nothing but respect for his actions after the mishap.

Whatever happened to this guy's hair! He had the hairline of an 8-year-old. guess it was a toupee?

$Harvey.gif

This would have never happened to Perfect Hair Harvey.

Last edited:
Top Bottom