What's new

Mini-NYC meetup

We did it. As Lou indicates, it was a bit confusing, but as Inky and Lou can attest, when we pulled out our 1912 Gem, it started to glow!!

It really was wonderful seeing fellow badgers. We strained our eyes to try and find some clue of Gem's heritage and despite our best efforts, we could not find any archeological clues.

Nevertheless, it was an effort well worth made!

The more I look at photos that I can find online and posted here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=202117 the more convinced I am that

1) We were definitely at the right location.

2) 333 Jay Street is a different building than depicted in the old photograph.

3) The building around the corner, on Lawrence Street may be the one depicted in the photograph. The original may have undergone expansion, renovation or both. It could also have been demolished to make way for a new building on the campus.

4) More importantly, it was a pleasure to once again meet with members of the board, and great to finally put a face and voice to darjeeling express.

what do people do at meet ups, feel each other's faces? haha, sounds kinda awkward.

Nah, we just want you to come so we can see if our faces is as Smooth as your A** :lol:

Seriously there is nothing Awkward about it. Would kind of be like meeting with online friends and putting Real life people with those we chat online with. I'm in NY Myself but still thinking about it because i cant walk to far for to long :blushing: Because of this Temp Back Injury, but i'm still thinking about it.

Top Bottom