What's new

Merkur Safety Razor #MK33C with Blades

Welcome!

The Merkur 33C ("Classic") is certainly a good razor. I would suggest using an online retailer instead of eBay just in case you have a problem with the razor (some Merkurs may have problems with blade alignment).

Some of the more popular vendors mentioned often on this board are Lees Razors and West Coast Shaving, to name only two. If you go the eBay route and have a problem, you're stuck with it.

Good luck with your search and feel free to ask questions. Keep us posted on your progress.

I agree you an online shave store. Bullgoose is another good place to buy and with reliability. And his prices are excellent

G

gone down south

That's a good razor, and you can find people selling theirs in the B/S/T forum here for cheaper if you don't mind a used razor. It's all metal, so it cleans and disinfects quite easily.

You will need a blade sampler, thogh, as the blades that come with a Merkur are generally sub-par. Check out any of the vendors mentioned above, they all sell nice sets.

Hey thanks a lot everybody.

gone down south, i do not mind a used razor if it is good for the price and it means that i save money. how do i go about that?

thanks again!

edit: i tried looking in the b/s/t sub forum but i got confused very quickly. since i am new, i can't really spot out a great deal. anyone have any tips?

Last edited:
Top Bottom