Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’d like to trade the ‘Merica razor for:

- Karve CB SB B and E plates SS (plates only) great condition

If there is 1 plate we can make a deal.

Or

Sell for $50 shipped.
CONUS only.

This is the ‘Merica razor from Wet Shaving Club(Yates manufactures it). It is marine grade 316 stainless steel and is in “as Machined” finish. I purchased new and presents how I received it. All original packaging included as shown. It was used 2x - retails for $70.

C19A3163-5AA4-4586-BF0B-1EA6170673EF.jpeg

D5B67547-7DDA-436D-BE03-423B6B89E542.jpeg

BC10FAF9-D1FE-4E5A-86E6-5016DE24897C.jpeg

Last edited:
I found the original 5 Tatra platinum blades that came with this razor and will include those.

I will also include 1 tuck of either Gillette silver blue, nacets, Gillette platinums or Rapira Lux. Your choice of 1 if you want.

I will be near the post office this AM. Buy before 11am ET today and I will have it shipped by 12pm today!

Final price drop to $45. I will also throw in 1 free sample of Chicago grooming/Oleo soap works “classic clean” which is a PAA CAD/Barbasol dupe. There is half left.

$5 optional add on is PAA brush cleaning soap as shown.
C02FC5CE-8CC2-46BC-B30B-CB810D938FC0.jpeg

Karve Christopher Bradley Brass Lot = $99 shipped conus.

Includes:
- Full razor 3.5'' handle with SB - D plate
- 3 additional plates OC-C, OC-D, SB-E
- Original packaging

I am second owner of razor and purchased the other plates new. This is a great kit for med, med high efficiency. If you have a RazoRock gamechanger .84 and want that level of aggression and also a bit more this is for you. All equipment washed with soap and water then dried after each use leaving an even Patina. Only the E plate does have a couple small water marks as seen. Never dropped and in excellent condition.

This is my top Razor currently but I have the Stainless version and am keeping that. It pains me a bit to let this go as the brass does look nice but gotta make room. To me the D plate and definitely the E plate will top the Overlander in efficiency. I have the brass Overlander with a very limited run 3.25” handle and that could be next to sell.

If you buy the Karve CB lot with the ‘Merica I will reduce the total price to $140 and include the previously mentioned brush soap along with the blades and soap sample. You will be covered from mild to med-high efficiency in this kit with 2 well made razors and 3 additional plates. If other pics are needed or questions answered just reach out to me. Thanks!

4E490B4B-7DAA-4D86-9F9C-9E59EED9D4CC.jpeg
4E490B4B-7DAA-4D86-9F9C-9E59EED9D4CC.jpeg

Last edited:
‘Merica sold! Thanks B and B.

Closing thread for lack of interest on the brass CB and to decide it’s fate along with the brass Overlander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom