What's new

Karve Bison

New razor dropping 11/24/2023 according to Karve's IG. No other info right now aside for this photo, aluminum, and starting at $99 CAD

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 3.39.33 AM.png

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Hard to judge, would guess it is mild to medium at max and aimed at people changing from cartridges. The color is meant for people like me, with peers judging anthrazite and silver to be exciting and fresh colors for their car. :ciappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kix
It is probably a nice way for people not already into DE razor to start. Now the combination lightweight and mild does not work very well for me.

Hard to judge, would guess it is mild to medium at max and aimed at people changing from cartridges. The color is meant for people like me, with peers judging anthrazite and silver to be exciting and fresh colors for their car. :ciappa:
I own 3 vehicles and they are all black. I would totally rock that lime green Karve if it was aggressive enough though! Looks super cool IMO. 👍👍

Looks like it's just a shade over the Henson mild for gap, and just a hair more exposure than the medium. Might be a really nice shaver, the detail on the machining, both top and bottom plate, looks really nice to me.

Cheers

The Bison theme has me scratching my head. Looks more like a single use plastic bag of sugary candy far away from the noble and brawny great plains roaming North American brown haired beast. Regardless, the product is underwhelming but if it shaves good, who cares. I like my brass CB.

skittle.jpg
Bison.png

Last edited:
Bison
  • Blade gap - 0.71 mm
  • Blade exposure - 0.06 mm
Overlander
  • Blade gap - 0.73mm
  • Blade exposure - 0.07mm
Looks milder as Overlander. I hoped it would be in other direction..]
I wonder if it's truly different from the Overlander? I realize there are other parameters to consider. Perhaps he's going to discontinue the alu version of the Overlander?

This was my first thought as well - chip into the Henson demographic.

A Manscaped crossed one page I was surfing, and I see that they're offering a DE razor. Perhaps they always did and I didn't notice it.

If it's a new thing however, is says something about companies tapping the cartridge razor apostate demographic.

... Thom

Top Bottom