What's new

Jovan Ireland-It did exist! Any replacements?

I have a much treasured bottle of Jovan Ireland. My favorite scent of all time. I have only worn it once or twice a year for the last 15 or 20 years, and yes, the bottle is running very, very low. The problem is long searches via Google, Ebay, Amazon, and others over a long period time have come up with zero/zip/nada. It was as though this cologne never existed. No forum chats anywhere ever mention it, nothing on Ebay, never a mention on Amazon. I began to doubt my own sanity (despite a bottle of it in hand) that this scent ever existed. And now I see on Ebay a sales poster from 1976 that lists Jovan Ireland.

So my question/quest to this forum--If bottles of the original are just doomed into obscurity.. Are there any other fans of this scent(or who knew it ever existed!) that can suggest a source or a comparable product?

since so little can be found on the scent, perhaps give a description of the breakdown. top, middle, base notes... or the ingredients from the box if ya have it.

A long time coming - I have also looong searched in vain for Jovan Ireland (sigh), the most awesome mens fragrance ever. The best rivals I have found for that clean, herbal scent from heaven is (another oldie) Geoffrey Beene's Grey Flannel, or slightly more current) Christian Dior's Fahrenheit. There is nothing better than clean and fresh to make a girl weak in the knees ;)
If only they would remake!!!!

Top Bottom