What is your real name?
John
What are your nicknames/aliases?
Johnny, JohnnyG
Where do you live?
Brampton, Ontario
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
That guy. I work with with insurance professionals who struggle to simplify their ideas. I help them clearly and efficiently develope sales material that clients can understand. I guess in a few words it's a marketing role.
What is your favorite shave setup?
It may be a little too soon but the order is still in the mail. Merkur 33c with blade sample pack to get started. Simple pure badger brush to start and simple Sandalwood soap. I've had Clubman AS for a long time and find that scent intoxicating - wife does too.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Chess, golf, reading, biking, spending time with family. I somehow manage to drink a lot of fine scotch too.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm as green as they come when it comes to all this. I've lurked for a bit and there is so much to learn here and must thank everyone for their posts and info here on B&B. The site is just amazing and it looks like everyone's having fun too.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome to B&B and the Hall of Fame, John! There's a few of us GTAers floating around in here and I am glad you are also a Clubman fan and fellow chess geek.

Thanks rockviper. Anticipations building now that I see my orders been fulfilled. So much to learn and thankfully so much time. I knew I'd get into a HOF some day.

I'm feeling the warm and fuzzies. Seriously though, thanks everyone I appreciate it. I'm glad to have registered and to be on this crash course of learning from everyone's experiences and guidance.

Top Bottom