What's new

Is it me or the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last three or so days, when I view posts, sometimes the images will not display. When I try to insert an image from my PC, sometimes it takes a long time to upload. Then when it's uploaded, the image doesn't show so you can add it your post. I can't find any logic as to why this happens and it's completely random. Tried to upload some images at 2:00am when things were pretty quiet, still had problems.

For the last three or so days, when I view posts, sometimes the images will not display. When I try to insert an image from my PC, sometimes it takes a long time to upload. Then when it's uploaded, the image doesn't show so you can add it your post. I can't find any logic as to why this happens and it's completely random. Tried to upload some images at 2:00am when things were pretty quiet, still had problems.
You posted image last night, cut and pasted, tried just now a as TEST? Magic, not but it worked.

Attachments

• IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I am unaware of any specific issues at the moment.
I just uploaded two HUGE photos without difficulty, but I've experienced glitches in the past.
Sometimes errors in transmission, sometimes just gremlins in the machine.

I have been having the same problem all morning.

Edit: tried my iPhone, my iPad mini, cut and paste, etc. no luck.

2nd edit: it just worked. IPad mini, cut and paste. Weird.

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
At our place, Google Chrome has been running slow... I've had to bring up B&B on Firefox quite a few times over the past week to get it to run properly

I had problems having images showing up on my mobile android device too. Not all images, just some. Makes me wonder if the source where the image came from would have anything to do with this? My images always come from my PC. Even those images I grab from the ole inner web.

B&B is slow-slow-slow this morning. I made a post with an image and it eventually posted but it took about 5 minutes before the image uploading finally completed. It is really slow even just to log on.

NOTE: my provider is Comcast/xfinity and the problem may just be between my provider and B&B (xfinity/comcast has a history of frequently getting router tables screwed up that route packets around and around the mulberry bush)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It happens to me once in a while. I chalk it up to lack of bandwidth somewhere between me and B&B servers. Never lasts beyond me forgetting then remembering to repost it.

Interesting. This morning I had issues uploading my sotd image. It would look like it was going to upload then do nothing. Wouldn't move on to allowing me to set a name and save the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom