What's new

If you have more then One Razor.

Timeless .95 (Although I use the SB not the OC)

IMG_4502.jpg
d

It was hypothetical question, ask question many time to people who were collectors of Pool Cues, Firearms, Barbie Dolls, etc. Answer we’re always interesting.🫠
As I said, no one is ever going to tell me, or virtually anyone else on here, that they can only keep one razor. If I were to choose to only keep one, and that is also never going to happen, it would be the Gillette Trac II. The Trac II provides quick and efficient shaves, has no moving parts to wear out or break and blades are very easily obtainable.

It would have to be my GC .84P since it gives a comfortable, smooth shave that can either be used for a few days growth, to several.

It's not as pretty as some others out there, but it works. Kinda like me.

If I could only have one it would have to be my Gillette Super. This was purchased new in 1969 and has been in my family and is the razor I learned to shave with. I could never let it go. I won't say it's the best razor I have, but it is pretty darn good and the sentimental value more than makes up for any shortcomings.

It's easy if it's only one double edge safety razor: Timeless 0.95, I love it to bits because it perfectly fits my needs in combo with Feather blades.
If I have to pick only one straight razor, then it's impossible to choose, but if I have to narrow it down it would still be like 10-15 pieces.

281DC5D0-6A6F-46CA-A55A-CF381F4998FB.jpeg

Hi,

Easy: Fasan Double Slant.

This one I use daily.

This is my backup one.

I did change the handles.

Stan

Top Bottom