How Much Does it Weigh ? ...Find out here

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by GeeQue, Sep 5, 2006.

1. I have access to an electronic and very accurate jewelers scale. So today, since I was off and had nothing else to do, I decided to weigh some razors I have.
    The heaviest is number one and so on.

.................................................................Ounces.....................Grams

1. Merkur Futur.............................................3.985.......................112.9
    2. Merkur HD................................................3.000........................85.05
    3. Gillette Adj "Fat Boy"..................................2.580........................73.1
    4. Gillette Adj "Slim".......................................2.290........................64.9
    5. Gillette Adj "Black Long Handle".................... 2.180.......................61.8
    6. Gillette Tech.............................................1.905........................54.0
    7. Gillette Superspeed TV '58...........................1.820........................51.6
    8. Gillette Superspeed 40's..............................1.775........................50.3
    9. Gillette Superspeed Aluminum Blue Tip............1.480........................41.9

2. My electronic, very accurate scale gives much higher numbers than yours but the ratios are about the same

3. Soooo.......what else do you guys measure with your scales?:a23: LoL!

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw that smiley!! Where did it come from? What is it doing in the smiley library?? Craziness!!