• one, pure and simple

• two, he has a split personality

• 5-20, he's a mob

• How many members is he "not"

• His real name is Art

Results are only viewable after voting.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Wait a minute. Someone's been messing with the poll. I know I voted for Art.

Oh, now I know. I may be in serious trouble over this. Is there a garage or basement or restroom I can clean out? Maybe some beer or single malt I can serve up. A good cigar. Should I just resign and go into hiding now? Is witness protection going to protect me? Oh yeah, Ouch IS witness protection. And FBI, CIA and NCIS. Abbey has my DNA and Ziva is on my trail. I am doomed.

Wait a minute. Someone's been messing with the poll. I know I voted for Art.

Oh, now I know. I may be in serious trouble over this. Is there a garage or basement or restroom I can clean out? Maybe some beer or single malt I can serve up. A good cigar. Should I just resign and go into hiding now? Is witness protection going to protect me? Oh yeah, Ouch IS witness protection. And FBI, CIA and NCIS. Abbey has my DNA and Ziva is on my trail. I am doomed.

It is far more serious than any of these things!

Yes, you voted for Art and I voted for Art. When I voted 8 people had voted for Art.

Each time a vote for Art was made on this thread, a rift in the space time continuum occurred. The votes reverted back to polls that occurred 2 or 3 years ago.

Now there are 8 holes in the space time continuum that must be filled in before Art and Ouch collide! Matter and Anti-matter! Positive and negative!

We haven't got much time. I am having difficulty. The solution is ...

It is far more serious than any of these things!

Yes, you voted for Art and I voted for Art. When I voted 8 people had voted for Art.

Each time a vote for Art was made on this thread, a rift in the space time continuum occurred. The votes reverted back to polls that occurred 2 or 3 years ago.

Now there are 8 holes in the space time continuum that must be filled in before Art and Ouch collide! Matter and Anti-matter! Positive and negative!

2 more rifts have occurred! :yikes:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
How do we know he has been quiet ? You could be Ouch, I could be Ouch, everybody in this thread could be Ouch. Even the OP, and all members could be Ouch. Nobody knows for sure.

Well then, he must be a huge fan of smoked penguin brisket.

How do we know he has been quiet ? You could be Ouch, I could be Ouch, everybody in this thread could be Ouch. Even the OP, and all members could be Ouch. Nobody knows for sure.

Ouch could be your medical professional!

$1413713006_bc9bd288da.jpg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Ouch is a headache, a medical center, a voodoo doll, or many other creations. However, here is his real picture:

View attachment 213943

Ouch has finished building a cozy nest for winter. Unfortunately, a ripe apple falls from the tree above and gets stuck in his spines, making it impossible for him to fit in his new digs. He has several stewards to whom he can go for advice, but their instructions simply make his situation worse. He ends up with other bits and pieces stuck to his body in addition to the apple–including tacos, a fountain pen, a dried tea leaves, and some pipe tobacco. Then he meets other moderators that are able to ease his situation by removing everything stuck to him. Bright spreads reveal the harried hedgehog and his helpers. Blooming flowers and the summer green of the trees belie the fact that it's time to hibernate, but kids won't mind this anomaly.

No wonder we haven't heard from him!

Top Bottom